Send us your updates


Click the link below to visit our website for contact info. Send us an email with a few pics or links and let us know how your new family member is doing.

Contact us





Sebring's Happy Ending




Hi there.



It has been 7 months since I adopted Sebring. When I spoke to Barb about adopting, and that my prospective friend would be traveling with me all over North America, Barb was optimistic. I have to say that Sebring has turned out to fantastic, and I think she truly loves her little home with me when we're out on the road. She gets along great with her new friends Yao and Libby, my sisters two Devon Rex cats. I read about Tonka and being rolled over on. I think Tonka and Sebring are siblings if I'm not mistaken. They must be because Sebring does the same thing! She makes it very apparent when its food time, twice a day and she won't let me forget. She loves wiffle balls, and tin foil balls, chasing them all over the truck. Sebring garners a lot of attention from passers by, as she sleeps in the sun on the dash board when we're stopped. And is my morning alarm clock, no snooze button on her that's for sure!
So again I thank Barb and everything you guys do for the animals in your care. I have passed my experience along to many different people along the roads I travel when asked. I knew it was a good idea when I had it. And Sebring has confirmed it as well.

Thanks Ross




Posted Jan 21/2010

No comments:

Post a Comment