Send us your updates


Click the link below to visit our website for contact info. Send us an email with a few pics or links and let us know how your new family member is doing.

Contact us





Candy's Happy Ending




Hi, Just wanted to let you know that Candy is settling into our home very well ! My children have nicknamed her Candy Cane Cat.

The first couple of days, Amos, our 14 year old grey tabby would go up to her and smell her and she would hiss at him and smack him on the head, but yesterday and today they've been sitting together and looking out the window together. Amos even let Candy play with his tail one day. Last night, I woke up in the middle of the night to find them both sleeping with my husband and I on our bed. And this morning Candy woke us up by only licking our chins and ears
which is better than when Amos was her age as he would lick my eyelids
and bite my hair to wake me up.

A few moments ago I found both of them sitting on my kitchen counter watching the birds at the bird feeder. Amos hasn't jumped on our kitchen counter for years, but I am sure he thought, "hey, Candy is doing it, so why not?" haha

We are so happy that both cats are getting along and that Candy seems really happy here. Her kitten energy has even exceeded the kids' energy. :-)

Thanks for all your assistance in helping us adopt Candy.

Gail and Matt Powell

1 comment:

  1. That's Great! The funny thing is.. I've got a Calico cat called Candy aswell!!! We also have a Tabby cat!!! exept her name is Bella.Both cats have a liking to watch the birds flying in the air and oftenly chase them.I can't believe you have a calico cat called Candy like me!!!

    ReplyDelete