Send us your updates


Click the link below to visit our website for contact info. Send us an email with a few pics or links and let us know how your new family member is doing.

Contact us





Roxy (adopted Feb. 15, 2014)



Roxy

A note from Roxy’s new owner:

Who wakes me up in the morning.
Sings me to sleep at night.
Loves her hair brushed.
Needs to be fed, cleaned and loved.
Her name is Roxy.
She brings a smile to my face,
And a song in my heart.
With a nudge now and then I am
Learning how she wants things done.

3 comments:

  1. My husband and I were Roxy's previous owners and we are so thankful she was adopted by a wonderful person who is loving and enjoying her.
    Bill and Carol

    ReplyDelete
  2. We were Roxy's previous owners and are so thankful she was adopted by a wonderful person who loves and enjoys her.
    Bill and Carol

    ReplyDelete