Send us your updates


Click the link below to visit our website for contact info. Send us an email with a few pics or links and let us know how your new family member is doing.

Contact us





Lotte (formerly Biscotti) - adopted March 13, 2014



Biscotti (on lap) with Daniel Hebert
Biscotti (now Lotte) - a happy ending ... 

Biscotti (on lap) has a new name. Since she is quite vocal, we named her after the late opera singer Lotte Lehmman. Lotte is adjusting perfectly. She bosses poor Missy the Shih Tzu (a rescue from last year), but Licky short for Liquorice, one of my two barn cats, is still in charge. 

They are really bringing joy in my life. A few accidents once in a while are no problem. They are really lovely companions. They cheer me up when the weather is not wonderful, which was the case this Winter. I could never give them up. They are family. They always welcome me when I come from work. I just love my babies. Anyone should adopt a rejected dog. You never know what they have been through. I wish they could tell me their stories. Dear Abby could get some ideas from them.

Daniel Hebert

No comments:

Post a Comment