Send us your updates


Click the link below to visit our website for contact info. Send us an email with a few pics or links and let us know how your new family member is doing.

Contact us





Tiger (adopted Sept. 24, 2013)



                                                                                          Photo by Judith-Anne Kolu

Thank you. He is such an awesome cat. Kids are absolutely crazy about him. They even decided that Tiger is a perfect name for him and will keep it. If it wasn't for a hiccup in the MapQuest and my crazy friends I wouldn't have never drove all the way out there. Thank you for making the process easy and for holding him for me. If you want me to send you a few pictures once he is completely settled I'd be more than happy to. I have never ever met a cat like him. He sat in my lap all the way back to Toronto. Did I say thank you yet? :)

Agnes

No comments:

Post a Comment