Send us your updates


Click the link below to visit our website for contact info. Send us an email with a few pics or links and let us know how your new family member is doing.

Contact us





Tyson (adopted March 9, 2014)


Hello,

I adopted a large, orange tabby male named Tyson on March 2014. He had some digestive problems and was not wanting to be touched when I first met him in the shelter. He had been there for a long while. At first I passed him up and then I thought he might flourish with more room to roam and a quieter environment. 

At first in his new home he was shy and fearful, hiding under a chair. In stages he became comfortable. His digestive problems resolved with the same food my gray tabby eats.

This handsome gentle guy is  super affectionate and meows for lap time and petting. I am gratified to see him finally cuddling up to visiting family members and friends! He tolerates my feisty female cat and sometimes playfully chases her or swats at her when she becomes too annoying.

He loves  to watch birds and squirrels outside and play with a feather whip. I renamed him Mr Orange.  He is much loved and happy! 

Jane

No comments:

Post a Comment