Send us your updates


Click the link below to visit our website for contact info. Send us an email with a few pics or links and let us know how your new family member is doing.

Contact us





Telly Update

Just a quick note to update you on Telly's progress. He's now named Mac
(Macgregor). Gramma thought he needed a strong Scottish name to go with his
Boarder Collie roots.
He's settling in well. Has free run of the house with no destructive
behavior and only one accident. I had to give up the couch to him, but its a
fair trade off. He has a pack that he walks (off leash) the trails with on
weekends and fits in well now that he knows his place.
I am a bit concerned that he is beginning to show some leash aggression, but
I'm confident I can train that out of him (and me). It may just be part of
his adjustment to his new environment.
I'll keep you posted on his progress and send some pictures from the trail
soon

Thanks

Keep yer stick on the ice!
Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment