Send us your updates


Click the link below to visit our website for contact info. Send us an email with a few pics or links and let us know how your new family member is doing.

Contact us





Dante

Hi everyone its me Dante !

I Just wanted to drop you a line and tell you how much I love my forever home!
It really is a great place to live (apart from being bossed around by a little hairball named Woosa. But my big brother George gets bossed around too so I guess its OK) George and I go for walks together and occasionally rides in that big square thing with the wheels on it. I want to go on Daddy's motorcycle but mommy wont let me. I am practicing for the doggy Olympics in dog paddle when it gets really hot I swim with my coach Mommy.

Thank you all for taking care of me until my forever parents found me!
Lots of love and slobbers
Dante

P.S. I have attached some photos so you guys can see how happy I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment