Send us your updates


Click the link below to visit our website for contact info. Send us an email with a few pics or links and let us know how your new family member is doing.

Contact us





Aspen

Hello everyone @ the Upper Credit Humane Society...


I just wanted to send you an update on Jesse (formerly your "Aspen"). Jesse has made my world a whole lot brighter and happier since he came to his new home & family!

We can't believe our luck at finding this wonderful, sweet boy!! He's just as you described him - a true people loving dog and a gentle soul. He's met everyone in the family and all our extended family, plus many of the people at work and around the town we live in.

He's settled in to life in the house and enjoys all the toys, especially tennis balls & squeaky toys, including his rubber chicken. He was a little unsure of his big comfy bed at first, but he has become quite used to it now and was spotted sleeping on his back with all four legs splayed -- now that's relaxed!!!

After the recent loss of one of the best dogs I ever raised, I was SO SAD but it was surely fate that I found this sweet soul because he has brought a smiles and lots of joy back into my life.

Thank you to everyone at the UCHS, especially Andrea, for all your great care and compassion to finding the right home for all your animals--Words cannot express how thankful I am to you for allowing me the privilege of having Jesse in my life. I will take the very best care of him and love him for the rest of his life.



Angie

No comments:

Post a Comment