Send us your updates


Click the link below to visit our website for contact info. Send us an email with a few pics or links and let us know how your new family member is doing.

Contact us





Cleo (formerly Temperance) - adopted December 16, 2015


Dear volunteers and staff from the Upper Credit Humane Society,


Thank you so much for all of the work you do day in and day out to care for the animals in your care.

I wanted to let you know that it is 12 days now since I brought Temperance home and other than having to change her name (because I couldn't say it) she is settling in beautifully.

She is now called Cleo and likes racing around the 2nd level of my house, batting around a toy squeaky mouse she got for Christmas and eating only rarely. She does make it clear when she is hungry though! She and my dog Mabel are also figuring out how to get along.

She has also adopted my office chair as her own, as you can see below:

Thanks again,

Sheri Stinson,
Mabel and Cleo


December 28, 2015


No comments:

Post a Comment