Send us your updates


Click the link below to visit our website for contact info. Send us an email with a few pics or links and let us know how your new family member is doing.

Contact us





Jolie (adopted Feb. 8, 2014)


Hello, 

Once again I am emailing you to let you know how Jolie (the cat that I adopted from your shelter) is doing. 

It will be 1 year ago on Sunday which she came to my life. Jolie has been very good and she tries to wake me before my alarm goes off in the workday mornings. She has been nothing short of being the perfect cat for me. She plays with me on the stairs in which I throw her toys up to her and she jumps to intercept or swat them down. Jolie still purrs extremely loud. She usually hangs out on the chair arm where I sit to watch television or movies at home. 

Bill


No comments:

Post a Comment