Send us your updates


Click the link below to visit our website for contact info. Send us an email with a few pics or links and let us know how your new family member is doing.

Contact us





Alice Cooper and Josephine (adopted Dec. 30, 2013)

Dear Friends at the Upper Credit Humane Society,

It's already been a month since I arrived at Johanna's. Can't believe how quickly time goes when you're having fun. As you can tell from the pictures, life is exciting. I have my own space filled with delightful things like dried leaves, dried grass, wood shavings and straw. My front door is a tunnel out into the main area of the chicken coop and to a door outside where I can romp in the snow, kick up my heels and nibble on last year's Christmas tree. At night, when the chickens are up on the roost (silly creatures) and the hatch is closed, I can roam around and bask in the warmth of the heat lamp, if I want to, that is. Most of the time I hang out in my own apartment where I get served tasty tidbits (pellets, oatmeal, carrots, cabbage, etc, etc.). 

Did you know that it was my birthday a couple of weeks ago? I turned 66 :-)




Hope all is well with you and thanks again for the wonderful care while I was with you.

Alice Cooper



Dear Friends,

Just want you to know that life is good with me too. For the moment, I'm living in a little room with lots of plants and a cat named Ko-Ko who tells me she hates the other cats. I don't have a very big cage, but I can hop out any time I want. When spring comes, I'll get to go outside with everyone else. Meanwhile, I'm having fun.







Thanks for looking after me too while I was with you.


Josephine









Additional photos of Alice Cooper, Josephine and their new home:



1 comment:

  1. That's fantastic news!! I'm so happy to see Josephine and Alice Cooper doing so well...finally, freedom to be bunnies!! <3

    ReplyDelete