Send us your updates


Click the link below to visit our website for contact info. Send us an email with a few pics or links and let us know how your new family member is doing.

Contact us





Mister Pants (now Draven)

Hello All,



I just had to send you this to let you know that the cat I adopted a couple of weeks ago, Mister Pants (now Draven), has settled in so well, you’d never know he didn’t live with me all his life. He’s an absolutely wonderful and affectionate cat!!! He quickly adjusted to his new kitty house mate, my senior cat Kara, and my dog, who’s done nothing more than sniff him a few of times. I am so glad that I dropped in that day and that he picked me lol. Thank you all for the time you spent during the adoption process so that I was able to take him home right away.

Kind regards,

Sue

No comments:

Post a Comment