Send us your updates


Click the link below to visit our website for contact info. Send us an email with a few pics or links and let us know how your new family member is doing.

Contact us





Mitzi's Happy Ending






Hi, My name is Mitzi and my mom tells me I'm not very photogenic and I'm much cuter in person...( she's right too ). The really great news is that I chewed up only 1 couch, 1 ottoman and have gone to smaller items such as shoes , reading glasses and I just love throw rugs ! I simply have no idea where I get the energy from to chew all this stuff because I run and swim all day long ... and I want another dog because my sister and brother are too old and can't keep up with me and the cats just roll their eyes at me like saying 'oh, brother " but mom says NO MORE PETS !!... 8 is enough !! and besides there's no more furniture for any more pets to lay on anymore.
 
My mom brought me to see the holistic vet. I hate car rides ( I barf ) but the vet got my mom to buy new and better food for me . I thought I was special until I saw that the other dogs and even the cats got new food too. I thought my big round brown eyes and the tilt of my head got me the new and cool chow .. I don't know for sure but if that's the case then the 7 other furballs in this house owe me big time !!

Gotta go...I see something interesting on the floor in the clothes closet !

Love, Mitzi


Posted July 11/09


No comments:

Post a Comment